Thursday, July 28, 2011

Click, Click, FLASH!

Today I actually was able to fully use my new camera.  The experience was orgasmic.  Like, seriously.  Using this camera was such a great experience; I do not have any idea how I survived just using a digital camera before.  I took hundreds of pictures (I think 600).  Some were good, and some were fantastic.  I deleted most, but I saved around 15.  The following six pictures are the elite of the group- at least,  I believe they are.  I hope you enjoy!

BRILLIANT PHOTOS FROM 7/28

Photo by Caleb A. Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography
Photo by Caleb A. Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography
Photo by Caleb A. Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography


 Photo by Caleb A. Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography
Photo by Caleb A. Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment