Monday, August 1, 2011

YOU SMELL THAT?! YOU SMELL THAT? That's Inspiration!

Faeries have always been a source of inspiration for me, and while reading Going Bovine, I was sincerely touched by the character Dulcie- the punk rocker angel.  And guess who is camped out in my room right now, refusing to leave?  Yeah, that's right.  Dulcie!  Well, not really Dulcie, but a faerie version of her.  She's here to bring me tons and tons of creativity, and dude, it rocks.  I mean, God only knows what she's going to help me produce.  I have my own awesome muse camped out in my room, and she doesn't want to leave. She says she's mine :). Yeahhh, baby!  I don't even know if I'd let her leave after expericing this!  She may end up like this girl:

Caleb Deveraux Photography
TRAPPED!
BUHAHAHAHAHAAH! 

The surge of creativity she has washed over my brain is otherworldly; I can't stop thinking of various photo-shoot ideas: poses, outfits, scenery, etc.  I'm plotting and planning and simply going crazy! I've been at it for hours. My mind is spitting out ideas like a huge hulking machine gun, and I am extremely excited about getting started on all of the various projects... Unicorns vs. Zombies, bedroom scenes, faeries, gothic brides, levitation, angels of death and life, country livin', various portraits, and tons more!  I can clearly see myself snapping away with my Nikon at a bunch of different angles- capturing some amazing stuff.

It's time,  guys.  It's time to begin a new path: a path that is going to lead me to the life of a photographer.  I can't wait.  I can't effin' wait!

Get ready because I will be a most formidable force.  I swear by it.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. That muse better be me. I don't want to have to smack a bitch!

    ReplyDelete