Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Derelict Blogger

Hello!  As you can see, my name is Adrian; however, I go by Caleb Deveraux in the writing and photography world.  I say that as if I'm famous, but I'm not- yet!.  I'm actually dreadfully invisible in both of the two worlds.  Anyway, I'm just starting this blog here, even though I've had one with LiveJournal, Wordpress, and Tumblr previously (hence the title 'A Derelict Blogger').  I never seem to say with one provider for too long.  Lets hope this changes!

So, about myself.  I'm an aspiring writer and photographer.  Books are a must in my life.  Netflix makes me feel good inside.  I have a Harry Potter wand, and I play with it at least once a day.  I'm addicted to cookies like Bella Swan is addicted to self-destructive relationships with angsty supernatural boys. And! I tend to think I'm much cooler than I actually am.

-Caleb A. Deveraux

No comments:

Post a Comment