Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Darling Creature

Photo taken by Caleb Deveraux with Caleb Deveraux Photography

Turtles.  Sometimes awfully small or rather large, but always adorable.  I've always wanted a turtle, but for some reason, I seem to have never acquired one.  I believe they are currently endangered and are not permitted as house pets in NJ?  Idk.  I could be wrong.  I'm going to go get me one though, regardless!

I was sitting in my friends room last night thinking about it- what kind of boy has never had a turtle?  They're like the most chilled evverrr.  Like, even more than fish.  So, the next time I get paid, I am going to run over to Pet Smart and see if it actually is legal to have turtles as pets.  If so, I'll have a tank and some turtles set up somewhere in my ridiculously cluttered room by Saturday morning.

Oh!  I'll have to think of some names.  I've decided I am not going to be ridiculously generic and name one Franklin, so I'm going to need some suggestions guys!  Do you have any good turtle names in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment